The Maternal Health Task Force (MHTF) at EngenderHealth contributes to shaping collective efforts to improve maternal health worldwide. Supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and initiated in late 2008, the Task Force serves as a catalyst to address one of the most neglected areas in global health. Recognizing that real progress requires better coordination and increased global attention, the Maternal Health Task Force brings together existing maternal health expertise and engages new organizations to facilitate global coordination of maternal health programs around three thematic areas: Research and evidence, Programs and evaluation, and Advocacy and policy.
About the position
The Sr. Program Assistant’s responsibilities, include, but not are limited to, the following:
1) Financial Tracking, Reporting, and Forecasting.
2) Documentation Management.
3) Technical meetings- Provide logistical and administrative support for the preparation of workshops and conferences. This includes coordinating mailing of invitations, materials, advising participants and staff of deadlines, coordinating with travel agent regarding flight arrangements for participants and processing expense claims.
4) Consultants – Coordinate with Grants Management, HR, Facilities, and IS personnel to hire consultants. Provide consultants with copies of necessary resource materials to complete writing assignments. Ensure that consultants submit invoices in a timely manner. Review invoices, and prepare disbursement voucher.
5) Processing, tracking and financial oversight of project sub-awards.
6) Conference Planning- research, steering committee meeting support, application review, administrative and logistical support for preparation.
Click here to read the full description with requirements—and to apply.